Advance Hope Ministries Covid-19 Understanding:
Advance Hope Ministries acknowledges the concern for Covid-19 precautions. It is the ministries belief that every person has the right to protect themselves as seen fit for the individual. Any person who would like to wear a mask or social distance is free and welcome to at will, and Advance Hope Ministries will help facilitate his or her needs.
Advance Hope will have hand sanitizer available and will conduct regular cleanings of table and chairs. Advance hope understands the concerns, and cares for all individuals. We hope to meet safety needs at all levels.
Every attendee will be asked to sign the following waiver at check-in.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Advance Hope Ministries has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Advance Hope Ministries can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, volunteers, speakers, staff and any other participants and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Advance Hope Ministries and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I am responsible for protecting myself to reduce the spread while attending any event related to Advance Hope Ministries.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Advance Hope Ministries harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the ministry, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Advance Hope Ministries. I understand that this release discharges Advance Hope Ministries from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the ministry with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Advance Hope Ministries. This liability waiver and release extends to the ministry together with all founders, partners, and employees.